Return Policy – In-store & Online
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 30 days or your receipt date.
*To ensure a quick refund or exchange, please return in the original packaging with the receipt, packing slip, or confirmation email with order number. In most cases, your refund will automatically go back to the original form of payment used for the purchase.
Shipping, delivery and handling fees may not be refundable.
There are two easy ways to return merchandise at Pixel Dogee:
- Please bring the item, along with the receipt, all packaging, paperwork, parts and accessories, to any Pixel Dogee store
- We can help locate lost receipts within 30 days of the delivery date if a credit card or Big Rewards account was used during the transaction
- If the receipt cannot be located, the refund will be issued in the form of a merchandise credit (gift card) valid for in-store use only
- Present the item to a store associate for assistance
- View your Order History by logging on to your account or entering your email address and order number
- Click on the order number for the item you want to return. Your order number is on the reverse side of the packing slip and on your order confirmation email
- From your order details, please send us via email to request a return. We will generate your return documents and provide instructions for sending back your package.
- Note: exchanges can be made the same way as return.
Return Rules & Restrictions
- Pixel Dogee monitors return activity for abuse through the use of a third-party service and reserves the right to limit returns or exchanges at Pixel Dogee in all instances.
- All returns are subject to validation and approval at Pixel Dogee’ discretion.
- After 30 days, the refund will be issued in the form of a merchandise credit (gift card) valid for in-store use only
- The value of coupons used is non-refundable
- If you buy an item in one location and return it in another, the sales tax refund may vary
- If returning a gift, the refund will be issued in the form of a merchandise credit (gift card) valid for in-store use only
- Items purchased in a Pixel Dogee store may not be returned by mail or via Pixeldogee.com
- Shipping, delivery and handling costs, giftwrap costs, and other similar charges are non-refundable, except as described in the Damaged, Defective or Incorrect Items section below
- You are responsible for return shipping and handling costs, except as described in the Damaged, Defective or Incorrect Items section below
- Open airbeds cannot be returned. They can only be exchanged for a similar item.
If you do not wish to return an item delivered to you via our store! Delivery to a Pixel Dogee store, contact our Customer Care Support Center at +1 940-627-0928 for assistance. Additional fees may be applied.
Damaged, Defective or Incorrect Items
If you receive a damaged or defective item or an item different than what you ordered, return the item for a refund or exchange. Your shipping charges will be refunded.
If you have questions regarding this Return Policy, please review our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) or contact our Customer Care Support Center at +1 940-627-0928. When contacting our Customer Care Support Center, please be prepared to provide your email address or Big rewards number so that we may better assist you.
Address: 119 W Walnut St. Decatur, TX 76234
Phone: +1 940-627-0928
Email: [email protected]